John and Joyce Caddell Building

  • Dedicated in 2015
  • Renovated Architecture Annex
For more than six decades, John A. Caddell, ARCH 1952, has provided transformative and visionary support to his alma mater. Along with his wife, Joyce, they have demonstrated profound dedication to the Georgia Institute of Technology through strategic philanthropic investments directed toward endowed scholarships, and given to Roll Call for 60 years. The Caddells' commitment to the College of Architecture has made possible the full-scale renovation of the Architecture Annex. This building features technologically advanced classrooms, laboratories, and offices for the School fo Building Construction, enhancing its capacity for attracting top-tier students and faculty.
▼ read more ▼ ▲ read less ▲

John A. Caddell

John A. Caddell (ARCH 52) is a leader in the construction industry and a dedicated supporter of the Institute. He and his wife, Joyce, have directed their philanthropy to the John A. and Joyce K. Caddell & Caddell Construction Company Endowed Scholarship in the College of Architecture’s School of Building Construction; the Class of 1952’s South Wing in the Student Success Center; and the Alexander-Tharpe Fund, including the Stadium Expansion Project in 2002. Mr. Caddell has given to Roll Call for over 60 years, including unrestricted support through the John A.